1. Bowman’s Capsule’ works as a part of the functional unit of which among the following human physiological system?
(A) Circulatory System
(B) Respiratory System
(C) Excretory System
(D) Reproductive System
2. Plants which are adapted to grow in soils containing high concentration of salt are known as:
3. Which among the following have a ‘mixed heart’ , that is the heart in which the oxygenated and the deoxygenated blood is mixed?
4. Saffron is obtained from which among the following parts of the plant?
5. The bacterium ‘Escherichia coli’ is found mainly in:
(A) Human Intestine
(C) Root Nodules of leguminous plants
(D) Paddy fields for nitrogen fixation