16. Which of the following artificial sweeteners is not broken down by the body and therefore it is non-caloric (no-calorie sweetener) :
17. The Science of using mechanical devices with human muscle skeleton and nervous systems to assist or enhance motor control lost by trauma, disease or defect is called:
18. Which among the following is not among Micronutrients required for plants?
19. How does calcium carbide ripen mangoes?
(A) It reacts with moisture and releases Ethylene
(B) It reacts with moisture and releases Acetaldehyde, which in turn releases ethylene
(C) It reacts with starch and releases Acetylene
(D) It reacts with moisture and releases Ethyne
20. Which among the following is the edible part in Rice?