41. The monocarpic plants produce flowers only ________?
(A) Once in a year
(B) Once in a season
(C) Once in lifetime
(D) One flower per plant
42. Which among the following is the correct meaning of Phyllotaxy?
(A) Classification of plants as per the leaves structure
(B) The manner of arrangement of leaves in stem or branch
(C) The manner the leaves fall from the branches
(D) The anatomy of leaves in angiosperms
43. In which of the following insects, a pigment called luciferin is found?
44. A plant belonging to which of the following groups would show least adaptation to marine water?
45. A treatment with which among the following plant hormones would prevent water loss from the plant leaves, by reducing transpiration, in times of low water availability?
(B) Abscisic Acid
(C) Gibberelic Acid