36. Brachytherapy is commonly used as an effective treatment for cervical, prostate, breast, and skin cancer in many parts of the world. Why Brachytherapy is an offshoot of which among the following forms of Cancer Treatment?
(D) None of them
37. From the point of view of evolution of living organisms, which of the following set of animals is a correct sequence of evolution?
(A) Whale, Kangaroo, Echidna
(B) Echidna, Whale, Kangaroo
(C) Kangaroo, Whale, Echidna
(D) Echidna, Kangaroo, Whale
38. Which among the following live tissues of the Human Eye does not have blood vessels?
39. Which among the following is involved in the Research on Desert Flora and Fauna?
40. The Indian Pipe Plant or Monotrapa can be best placed in which among the following groups?