56. Who among the following first synthesized “gene” in a laboratory?
(A) Arthur Kornberg
(B) Hargobind Khorana
(C) Gregor Mendel
(D) Watson and crick
57. Which among the following is correct definition of Bacteriophage?
(A) A Bacteria that destroys Virus
(B) A Virus that destroys Bacteria
(C) A Bacteria that destroys another bacteria
(D) A Bacteria that destroys Fungi
58. A particular cell organelle is sometimes referred certain enzymes that can break down the cell components or even the whole cell. which one of the following is such an organelle?
59. The disorder “Pityriasis simplex capillitii ” is most commonly known as which among the following?
(A) Tulip fingers
60. What is the number of the Chromosomes affected by Turner syndrome?