11. Penicillin’ which is used as an antibiotic is obtained from :
12. The instrument that measures arterial blood pressure is known as :
13. Meg-1 is an imprinted gene which finds expression only from maternal chromosomes which regulates the transfer of nutrients from the plant to the seed. This gene has been discovered in :
14. Which of the following statements is NOT true regarding the Vitamin C?
(A) Only Vitamin C is to be taken externally, all others are produced in the human body.
(B) Vitamin C is the only vitamin which is also a hormone.
(C) Scurvy is caused by the deficiency of Vitamin C
(D) Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin.
15. Which of the following tests is used for the diagnosis of ‘Colour-Blindness’ in people ?
(A) Ishihara Test
(B) Widal Test
(C) ELISA test
(D) Rorschach test