161. Lipoproteins which are the large molecules and which transport the cholesterol in the bloodstream are ______-?
(A) protein molecules
(B) fat molecules
(C) protein and fat molecules
162. Cobalt is a component of which of the following Vitamins?
(A) Vitamin A
(B) Vitamin D
(C) Vitamin E
(D) Vitamin B12
163. Which among the following conditions will give birth to Fraternal Twins?
(A) a single egg is fertilized to form one zygote which then divides into two separate embryos
(B) sperm cells fertilize both the ovum and the second polar body
(C) two eggs are independently fertilized by two different sperm cells
(D) none of the above
164. In which of the following conditions a person is born with both ovarian and testicular tissues i.e. both female & male organs?
(A) Swyer syndrome
(B) Penile agenesis
165. In which of the following branches of science study of functions, characteristics, and phenomena observed in the living world and the application of this knowledge to world of machine is studied?