166. Which of the following places are main center of silicosis and silico-tuberculosis diseases affecting the workers in India?
(A) Glass Factories
(B) Stone quarries and stone crushing factories
(C) Fireworks Factories
(D) Brick Kilns
167. Which among the following correctly denotes Net Reproduction Rate?
(A) Average number of children that would be born to a woman over her lifetime
(B) Average number of children that would be born to a couple over their lifetime
(C) Birth Rate — Death rate
(D) The rate at which women are replaced by daughters who will have children
168. Which among the following is correct about Saliva of a Healthy Human?
(A) It is slightly acidic
(B) It is slightly saline
(C) It is slightly alkaline
(D) It is neutral
169. With which of the following diseases Project Kavach is related to
(D) Swine flu
170. Which among the following is the first country to issue research licenses for human embryonic cloning to create stem cells?
(A) United States