91. Which among the following is essential gene material ?
92. Which among the following is the smallest Human Chromosome?
(A) Chromosome 10
(B) Chromosome 16
(C) Chromosome 20
(D) Chromosome 21
93. Which among the following group represents the most commonly found cancers in the world?
(D) Germ cell tumor
94. Anesthesia which allows patients to undergo surgery without the distress and pain they would otherwise experience, has been practiced by man since ancient times. Which among the following plant is the most ancient source of anesthesia preparations?
(A) Opium (poppy)
95. It has been demonstrated by the scientists that, certain wines such as Red Wine posses health benefits because they contain antioxidants, which work in the body as Free Radical Scavengers and slow the oxidation of other molecules by capturing the free radicals. Which among the following is the most common antioxidant found in Red Wine?