51. Which among the following have been found to produce a protein called Defensin-1, which has been found potential to develop drugs for antibiotic resistant bacteria?
(B) Cuttle Fish
(C) Honey bee
(D) Domestic Fly
52. The Gram Positive Bacteria can be identified by the Gram staining because of the following reasons?
(A) The cell walls have more lipids compared to peptidoglycan
(B) The Cells walls have more Peptidoglycan compared to Lipids
(C) The Cells membrane has more fatty acids
(D) The plasma has Peptidoglycans
53. The Bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE) is commonly known as _______?
(A) Foot & Mouth Disease
(B) Mad Cow Disease
(C) Fog fever
(D) Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease
54. The natural Pacemaker in the Human Heart is located in the SA node which is present in which among the following chambers?
(A) Right Auricle
(B) Left Auricle
(C) Right Ventricle
(D) Left Ventricle
55. Overdose of antibiotics will cause the suppression of synthesis of which among the following vitamins in human body?
(A) Vitamin A
(C) Vitamin K