111. Which among the following is the correct definition of Oxygen toxicity?
(A) A condition resulting from the harmful effects of breathing oxygen at high pressures
(B) A condition resulting from the contamination of oxygen with Carbon Monoxide
(C) A condition in which the body as a whole or a tissue is deprived of adequate oxygen supply
(D) A condition in which due to water pollution, the aquatic animals in water bodies get died
112. Which among the following is true attribute to Polar bear?
113. In which year India was certified as being free of variola (small pox virus) due to Indian national smallpox eradication programme (NSEP) and its intensified version (INSEP)?
114. With which of the following animals Galton’s whistle is most commonly associated?
115. Causing agent of which of the following disease produces Integrase enzyme?
(B) Small Pox
(C) Swine flu