131. Which among the following plants is known as Indian ginseng?
(A) Withania somnifera
(B) Datura ceratocaula
(C) Iberis amara
(D) Capsella bursa pastoris
132. Which part of the plant Raphanus sativus is edible?
(D) All the above
133. Who among the following coined the term Bacterium?
(A) Antonie van Leeuwenhoek
(B) Christian Gottfried Ehrenberg
(C) Louis Pasteur
(D) Robert Koch
134. Which among the following is a correct definition of Saprophytes?
(A) A parasitic plant that can complete its life cycle independent of a host
(B) A heterotrophic plant that feeds upon other living plants
(C) A heterotrophic plant that feeds upon dead organic matter
(D) A plant that is unable to synthesize a particular organic compound
135. In which profession a qualification FRCS is awarded in many parts of the world?