71. Which among the following indicates Vitamin B12?
72. Hodophobia is the fear of which of the following?
73. “Pratham” the first animal born in 1990 by the IVF (In vitro Fertilization) at the National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal was a ________ ?
74. Genetic Modification (GM) technique RIDL was in news. RIDL is being developed for combating which of the following disease?
(A) Swine Flu
75. Which among the following acid is NOT a Vitamin ?
(A) Folic Acid
(B) Oleic Acid
(C) Pantothenic Acid
(D) Ascorbic Acid