141. Which of the following organism grows on Common Bread?
142. Which among the following correctly defines Hypoglycemia ?
(A) Lower than normal level of thyroxin secretion
(B) Lower than normal level of protein
(C) Lower than normal secretion of one or more of the eight hormones normally produced by the pituitary gland
(D) Lower than normal level of blood glucose
143. Who among the following is best known for his discovery and development of the first safe and effective polio vaccine.?
(A) Jonas Salk
(B) David Bodian
(C) Almroth Wright
(D) Albert Sabin
144. Who among the following scientists is known for developing techniques for DNA fingerprinting and DNA profiling which are now used all over the world in forensic science to assist police detective work?
(A) Vernon Heywood
(B) Patrick Laidlaw
(C) Alec Jeffreys
(D) Heinz Wolff
145. Which among the following is not rightly matched : (Ailments and affected parts of Body)
(A) Dermatitis – Skin
(B) Glossitis – Tongue
(C) Peritonitis – Abdomen
(D) Cystitis – Caecum