46. A tablet of which among the following Vitamins should be advised to be used after purification of water by Iodine as a disinfectant?
(A) Vitamin A
(B) Vitamin B
(C) Vitamin C
(D) Vitamin D
47. Who among the following scientists is known for devising four criteria designed to establish a causal relationship between a causative microbe and a disease?
(A) Louis Pasteur
(B) Emil Behring
(C) Ivan Pavlov
(D) Robet Koch
48. A combination of several medicines called SHREZ is used in the treatment of which among the following diseases?
(A) HIV/ AIDS
49. The most popular Zero Calorie sugar substitutes in the market are made up of Sucralose, as an artificial sweetner. Why sucralose does not have calories?
(A) Because the Sucralose is 600 times more sweet than Sucrose (Natural Sugar) and thus its low quantity gives same taste but zero calories when it is digested in the body.
(B) Because the chemical composition of Sucralose is such that its oxidation gives less calories in body compared to the Sucrose.
(C) Because Sucralose is not a Carbohydrate
(D) Because Sucralose is not digested in the body
50. As per the WHO definition, within how many days of the termination of pregnancy, the death of a woman is counted in the Maternal Mortality?
(A) 36 Days
(B) 42 Days
(C) 56 Days
(D) 60 Days