81. What fraction of Body’s calcium is stored in Bones and teeth?
82. Which among the following is NOT a true bast fiber?
83. The metals in which among the following groups are required in maximum quantities in a living organism?
(A) Potassium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Calcium
(B) Potassium, Molybdenum, Copper, Calcium
(C) Pottassium,Sodium, Magnesium, Calcium
(D) Sodium, Magnesium, Copper, Manganese
84. Which among the following helps to determine the character of a cell?
85. What name has been given to the fear of crossing roads?