176. A four chambered heart is found in which of the following?
(A) mammals only
(B) mammals and fish
(C) mammals & Birds
(D) mammals and Amphibians
177. What would be the percentage of Glucose in the Urine of a healthy person?
(A) less than 1%
(B) More than 1%
(C) More than 0.1%
178. Which among the following is not an Enzyme?
179. The blood pressure is denoted as following?
(A) Systolic Pressure / Diastolic Pressure
(B) Diastolic Pressure / Systolic Pressure
(C) Venous Pressure / Systolic Pressure
(D) Systolic Pressure / Pulse Pressure
180. Who among the following proved that Bacteria don’t originate by spontaneous generation?