181. Which component in light causes suppression of melatonin produced by the pineal gland?
182. The Chlorophyll cells within the plant leaves are perfectly optimized to absorb which of the following waves of the Sun Light?
(B) Red & Blue
(C) Red & Yellow
(D) Yellow and Blue
183. Which among the following suspension in water is often called milk of magnesia because of its milk-like appearance?
(A) Magnesium Carbonate
(B) Magnesium Hydroxide
(C) Magnesium Lactate
(D) Magnesium Oxide
184. Kazimierz Funk or Casimir Funk, was a Polish biochemist, generally credited with the first formulation of the concept of which of the following ?
(A) Amino Acids
185. Which among the following are the building blocks of human body ?