156. In which of the following Cloaca which is the posterior opening that serves as the only such opening for the intestinal, reproductive and urinary tracts is present?
(A) Aves only
(B) Aves & Amphibians
(C) Aves, Amphibians and Reptiles
(D) Pisces, Aves, Amphibians and Reptiles
157. Which among the following is correct about Viruses?
(A) They have DNA only
(B) They have RNA only
(C) They have both DNA & RNA
(D) They have either DNA or RNA
158. Lepidopterology is a branch of biology, which deals with the following?
(B) animals in stagnant waters
(C) Lipids and Fats
(D) Moths and Butterflies
159. The existence of genes was first suggested by?
(A) Gregor Mendel
(B) George Wells Beadle
(C) Edward Lawrie Tatum
(D) Frederick Griffith
160. The human musculoskeletal system consists of
(A) human skeleton
(B) bones attached to other bones with joints
(C) skeletal muscle attached to the skeleton by tendons.
(D) All the above