86. What is the average life of Red Blood cells in our body?
(A) 30-40 days
(B) 70-80 days
(C) 100-120 days
(D) 160-180 days
87. Which of the following plant growth hormone was recognized by Japanese scientists?
(C) Abscisic acid
88. Which among the following does not fall in the category of morbid fear or Phobia?
89. Which among the following is the correct location of pyloric sphincter in human body?
(A) between Oral cavity and esophagus
(B) between Esophagus and Stomach
(C) between Stomach and duodenum
(D) between duodenum and Jejunum
90. In which of the following, the cellular power plants – Mitochondria are absent ?
(A) Red algae
(B) Green Algae
(D) Brown Algae