121. For Lemurs, which among the following is a correct group to place in ?
122. Lacrimal apparatus, Lacrimal artery, Lacrimal bone, Lacrimal ducts, Lacrimal fossa, Lacrimal fluid & Lacrimal gland are parts of which organ of the body?
123. Rafflesia is the plant with largest flowers and found in many parts of the South East Asia. It is a ______?
(A) Mangrove Plant
(B) Ornamental Plant
(C) Parasitic Plant
(D) Carnivorous Plant
124. Who among the following is called father of Modern Genetics ?
(A) William Bateson
(B) Robert Hooke
(C) E J Butler
(D) F O Bower
125. Which among the following is correct about biocenosis?
(A) The study of energy transformations in the living systems
(B) Community of organisms occupying an area
(C) Study of the parts of an ecosystem with specific species
(D) A kind of abnormality related to organism living in a particular habitat