126. Apart from sugarcane (most commonly Saccharum officinarum) which among the following plants is widely known in the world as a commercial source of table sugar?
(A) Toona ciliate
(B) Gloriosa superba
(C) Asparagus plumosus
(D) Beta vulgaris
127. For purity of which of the following commodity is expressed in ICUMSA numbers?
(A) Refined Edible Oil
(B) Refined Edible Sugar
(C) Refined Vegetable Oil
128. From which part, Coconut coir is obtained?
129. Which of the following plants have respiratory roots?
(A) Marshy Plants
(D) Submerged Hydrophytes
130. From which part of the plant Glycyrrhiza glabra, Liquorice or Mulethi is obtained?