56. Founding Partner of which of the following companies of India became the first Finance Minister of Pakistan?
(A) Tata Motors
(B) Mahindra & Mahindra
(C) Larsen & Toubro
(D) Nicholas Piramal
57. In which year the name of the National Institute of Sciences of India was changed to the Indian National Science Academy (INSA)?
58. 1996 was UN’s fiftieth anniversary year and this year was declared by the United Nations as “Year for Tolerance”. The same time frame also coincides with the 125th anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi. In this connection, UNESCO had established a new award in the name of an Indian philanthropist for the Promotion of Tolerance and Non-Violence. Who is this Indian philanthropist?
(A) Aga Khan III
(B) Dinshah Irani
(C) Ghanshyam Das Birla
(D) Madanjeet Singh
59. Arrange Radio, Television, Films & Print Media In their sequence of arrival in India?
(A) Print, Radio, Television, Films
(B) Print, Films, Radio, Television
(C) Print, Radio, Films, Television
(D) Radio, Print, Films, Television
60. Which of the following paramilitary forces of India was launched to carry out war with the help of Guerilla tactics?
(A) Indian Home Guard
(B) Special Protection Group
(C) Central Reserve Police Force
(D) Sashastra Seema Bal