101. Who of the following Viceroy of India previously worked as the governor of Jamaica?
(A) Lord Canning
(B) Lord Mayo
(C) Lord Elgin
(D) Lord Lawrence
102. First Famine code was formulated in which year?
103. Which of the following commission was appointed by Lord Curzon to inquire into the working of police administration?
(A) Mcdonand Commission
(B) Releigh Commission
(C) Fraser Commission
(D) Punchi Commission
104. The McMahon Line was defined between Tibet and British India in which year?
105. Which among the following incidents took place during the time of Lord Chelmsford?
1. Gandhiji returned from South Africa
2. Jallianwala Bagh massacre took place
3. Montagu Chelmsford Reforms passed
4. Third Anglo-Afghan war was fought
Choose the correct option from the codes given below :
(A) 2 & 4
(B) 1, 2 & 3
(C) 1, 3 & 4
(D) 1, 2, 3 & 4