71. Lord Cornwallis transferred the Sadar Nizamat Adalat to which of the following places?
72. In which year Lord Wellesley came to India as a Governor General?
73. Lord Hastings appointed the Sardar Amins in every Zila or City to perform the cases up to which of the following amounts?
(A) Rs. 64
(B) Rs. 100
(C) Rs. 150
(D) Rs. 300
74. Who of the following is referred to as “Rough, crude but intelligent Chitpavan Brahmin”?
(A) Bajirao I
(B) Balaji Vishwanath
(C) Balaji Bajirao II
75. Balaji Vishwanath died in which year?