116. Who was the head of the commission which was appointed by Congress to investigate the Jallianwala Bagh Massacre?
(A) C.R. Das
(B) Motilal Nehru
(C) Ambika Charan Majumdar
(D) B.V Patel
117. Which of the following about the Swaraj Party is true?
1. It was established in 1923
2. Chittaranjan Das was the president of Swaraj Party
3. Its main objective was Rejection of government budget and progress of nationalism
4. Stalling of foreign exploitation
Choose the correct option from the codes given below :
(A) 1 & 3
(B) 1, 2 & 3
(C) 2, 3 & 4
(D) 1, 2, 3 & 4
118. Which of the following was the real meaning of “Wahabi”?
(A) Victory of Islam
(D) The path showed by Islam
119. What was the former name of Aligarh Muslim University?
(A) Muhammadan Aligarh College
(B) Aligarh Islamic University
(C) Muhammadan Anglo-Oriental College
(D) None of the above
120. Who of the following was the editor of the newspaper “Al-Hilal”?
(A) Maulana Abul Kalam Azad
(B) M.A. Ansari
(C) Maula Md. Ali
(D) Sayed Ahmad