61. Which of the following Viceroys of India used to write poems with the Pen name of “Owen Meredith”?
(A) Lord Northbrook
(B) Lord Lytton
(C) Lord Ripon
(D) Lord Dufferin
62. At which of the following sessions, the Indian National Congress adopted a significant resolution against the use of Indian troops in China, Mesopotamia, and Persia?
(A) 1920 Calcutta Session
(B) 1923 New Delhi Session
(C) 1927 Madras Session
(D) 1931 Karachi Session
63. In the name of which among the following Mughal emperors, the East India Company struck the first coins in India?
(C) Muhammad Shah
(D) Jahandar Shah
64. After the revolt of 1857, via the Government of India Act 1858, the Crown had assumed the direct responsibility for the Government of India. By this act, all legislative, administrative, and Financial Powers came to be concentrated in which among the following?
(A) Viceroy and Governor General
(B) Viceroy’s and his council
(C) Secretary of State for India and his council
(D) Viceroy’s Council
65. After the Hindustan Republican Association was renamed as the Hindustan Socialist Republic Association, a central committee was formed. Who among the following was from Bihar in this central Committee?
(C) P N Ghosh
(D) Shiv Sharma