51. In which of the following gives the International Gandhi Award?
(A) Government of India
(B) Gandhi Memorial Leprosy Foundation
(C) United nations
(D) Gandhi Foundation
52. In which of the following sessions Mahatma Gandhi became president of INC?
53. During the World War -II which among the following was not a major Axis Power?
54. Which of the following country’s governments is known to impose the policy of Apartheid between 1948 and 1994 which curtailed rights of the black inhabitants and maintained the rights of whites?
(B) New Zea Land
(C) South Africa
(D) United States
55. Who among the following is known to organize a military force of Sikhs called Khalsa to avenge the murder of his father thus establishing Khalsa Panth?
(A) Guru Teg Bahadur
(B) Guru Gobind Singh
(C) Banda Bahadur
(D) Guru Arjun Dev