76. Famous historian Grant Duff gave the title “Napoleon of Maratha” to whom?
(A) Balaji Vishwanath
(B) Bajirao I
(C) Balaji Bajirao
(D) Bajirao II
77. Why Charles Metcalfe is called “The Liberator of Press”?
(A) For repealing the licensing regulation act of 1810
(B) For repealing the press act of 1815
(C) For repealing the licensing regulation act of 1823
(D) For repealing the press act of 1830
78. Arrange chronologically the following governors-general of India
1. William Bentinck
2. Lord Auckland
3. Charles Metcalfe
Choose the correct option from the codes given below :
(A) 1, 2, 3
(B) 1, 3, 2
(C) 2, 1, 3
(D) 3, 2, 1
79. The ruler of which of the following place improved his administration after receiving a threat from Lord Auckland?
(A) Ruler of Satara
(B) Ruler of Indore
(C) Ruler of Gwalior
(D) Ruler of Poona
80. When did Ranjit Singh was appointed as the governor of Lahore?