31. Vinoba Bhave was the first person to offer satyagraha. In which year he offered individual satyagraha?
32. Which of the following policy was launched in 1992 just after the end of the cold war, following the collapse of the Soviet Union?
(A) Economic Liberalization
(B) Look East Policy
(C) National Population Policy
(D) National Policy on Education
33. Who was Prime Minister of England when Simon Commission came to India to review the working of the Government of India Act 1919?
(A) Stanley Baldwin
(B) David Lloyd Georg
(C) Ramsay MacDonald
34. Sarda Act which was sponsored by Harbilas Sarda to the British India Legislature in India was passed on 28 September 1929. This act was to prevent which of the following malice in Indian Society?
(A) Sati System
(B) Child marriage
(C) Dowry System
(D) Widow remarriage
35. For how many times Mahatma Gandhi was nominated for Nobel Peace Prize?
(D) He never nominated