66. Till which of the following years, the appointments of the Civil Services were exclusively done by the Directors of the East India Company?
67. Who among these is thought of as a Pioneer of Economic Nationalism?
(A) Madan Mohan Malviya
(B) R.C. Dutt
(C) Bipin Chandra Pal
(D) G.K. Gokhale
68. Which Indian mass movement began with the famous ‘Dandi March’ of Mahatma Gandhi?
(A) Khilafat Movement
(B) Non-Cooperation Movement
(C) Civil Disobedience Movement
(D) Quit India Movement
69. Who was the ruler of Calicut when Vasco Da Gama arrived in India with three ships?
(B) Abdul Majid
(D) Adil Shah
70. What was the main objective of the Dutch company to come to India?
(A) Expansion of the Empire
(C) Plundering of wealth