21. Who among the following is known as Father of the Muslim Renaissance in Bengal?
(A) Syed Ahmad Khan
(B) Ameer Ali
(C) Nawab Abdul Latif Khan
(D) Nawab Samiullah Khan
22. The Governor General of India at the time of formation of the Indian National Congress was __?
(A) Lord Chelmsford
(B) Lord Dalhousie
(C) Lord Dufferin
(D) None of these
23. The only licensed flag production unit in India is located at which among the following places?
24. The Montague-Chelmsford Report formed the basis of _______?
(A) Indian Councils act 1909
(B) The Government of India Act 1919
(C) The Government of India act 1935
(D) The Indian Independence Act 1947
25. Which of the following organizations provided medical help to the Turkish troops in the Balkan War?
(A) International Council of Nurses
(B) Pax Romana
(C) Global Humanitarian Forum
(D) Red Crescent Society