11. Which among the following observed the Direct Action Day on August 16, 1946?
(A) Muslim League
(B) Christian League
(C) Sikh League
(D) Hindu League
12. Curzon Wyllie, who was murdered by Madan Lal Dhingra in London, was___?
(A) Secretary of State for India
(B) Adviser to the Secretary of State of India
(C) Law Member
(D) Governor of Bengal
13. During which among the following movements, Mahatma Gandhi remarked: “on bended knees, I asked for bread and received stone instead”?
(A) Khilafat Movement
(B) Non-Cooperation Movement
(C) Dandi March
(D) Quit India Movement
14. Which party observed the “Black Day” on July 3, 1947, against Partition of India?
(A) Indian National Congress
(B) Forward Bloc
(C) Hindu Mahasabha
(D) Communist Party of India
15. Under which among the following treaties, the British East India Company secured the Diwani right of Bengal, Bihar, and Orissa?