41. Who among the following can be appointed as ad hoc judges of the Supreme Court?
(A) Only Retired Judges of Supreme Court
(B) Only those qualified for appointed as judge of Supreme Court
(C) Only Retired Judges of High Courts
(D) District judges
42. The writ of prohibition issued by the Supreme Court or High court is issued against?
(A) Administrative and judicial authorities
(B) Only Administrative authorities
(C) Judicial or quasi judicial authorities
(D) Govt and administrative authorities
43. As amended in January 2009, what is paid salary of the Chief Justice of India?
(A) Rs. 70,000
(B) Rs. 100, 000
(C) Rs. 80,000
(D) Rs. 120,000
44. The interpretation of the Constitution falls within the domain of the Constitutional Bench of the Supreme Court. At least how many members are required for this bench?
45. Supreme Court shall be a court of record and shall have all the powers of such courts including the power to punish for contempt of itself. Which article says this?
(A) Article 126
(B) Article 128
(C) Article 129
(D) Article 131