81. Bring out the only incorrect statement:
(A) The number of members of the constituent assembly was increased after the Mountbatten Plan of 3 June, 1947
(B) On 13 December, 1946, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru moved the Objectives Resolution that outlined the basics of the constitution
(C) B N Rao was appointed the Constitutional Advisor of the Assembly
(D) First meeting of the Constituent Assembly took place of Dec 9, 1946 with Dr. Sachidanand Sinha as its interim President
82. “Socialist” was implicit in the constitution, but made explicit by _______?
(A) 38th Amendment Act
(B) 42nd Amendment Act
(C) 44th Amendment Act
(D) 50th Amendment Act
83. Which of the following is the Official language of Nagaland?
84. What is the current number of High Courts in India?
85. Which among the following was first Municipal Corporation of India (Established in 1687)?