21. In which year Dogri language was included in the eighth Schedule of Indian Constitution?
22. Which among the following articles of Indian Constitution gives the right to the Attorney General of India to speak in Houses of Parliament or their committee?
(A) Article 76
(B) Article 86
(C) Article 96
(D) Article 106
23. In which year, first Official Language Commission was constituted?
24. The Vice President is elected by an electoral college comprising votes of __________?
(A) Only members of Parliament
(B) Members of Parliament & members of Legislative Assemblies
(C) Members of Parliament, Members of Legislative assemblies and Members of legislative councils
(D) Members of Rajya Sabha only
25. The preamble of Constitution of India is ________?
(A) A part of constitution
(B) Not a part of constitution
(C) is an annexure to constitution
(D) A schedule of the Constitution