1. With reference to United Nations, the decision that major countries should have veto power, was taken at which of the following conferences?
(A) Teheran conference
(B) Dumbarton oaks
(C) Yalta Conference
(D) Moscow Conference
2. With reference to the scheduled of the Indian constitution, which of the following is / are correct matches?
- Second Schedule – Emoluments of President, Vice President etc.
- Third Schedule – Allocation of Seats in Rajya Sabha
- Fourth Schedule – Various forms of oaths by holders of constitutional office
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
(A) Only 1 & 2
(B) Only 2 & 3
(C) Only 1
(D) 1, 2 & 3
3. How many presidents of India so far were elected unopposed?
4. The constitutional position of President of India is most closely similar to __:
(A) British Monarch
(B) US President
(C) Russian President
(D) British Prime Minister
5. For how long, A joint sitting of both the houses of Parliament may be convened to consider a bill which was passed by one house and pending in another house?
(A) 3 Months
(B) 6 Months
(C) 9 Months
(D) 12 Months