51. Which among the following amendments provided for the deletion of article 314 inclusion of a new article 312 A which confers powers on Parliament to vary or revoke by law the conditions of Civil Services ?
(A) Twenty-eighth Amendment Act, 1972
(B) Twenty-fourth Amendment Act, 1971
(C) Twenty-ninth Amendment Act, 1972
(D) Twenty-sixth Amendment Act, 1971
52. Which article deals with the procedure for amendment of the Indian Constitution?
(A) Article 356
(B) Article 360
(C) Article 365
(D) Article 368
53. The power of Judicial review in India lies with the __?
(A) Supreme Court only
(B) High court and Supreme Court
(C) High Court only
(D) Lower courts only
54. Which among the following is not correctly matched?
(A) Schedule Two – Salaries and Allowances
(B) Schedule Five – Scheduled Areas
(C) Schedule Six – Tribal Areas of Assam, Meghalaya and Mizoram
(D) Schedule Ten – panchayats
55. In which year maximum number of languages were added to the Eighth Schedule ?