36. Who was the first Indo-Greek king, who became Buddhist?
(A) Antiochus II
(B) Apollodotus I
(C) Apollodotus II
(D) Menander I
37. Which of the following are two works of Kalidasa?
(A) Raghuvamsha and Kiratarjuniya
(B) Kumara Sambhav and Raghuvamsha
(C) Malti Madhava and Kumara Sambhava
(D) Malti Madhav and Kumara Sambhava
38. Bring out the only incorrect statement:
(A) Jorwe culture was most prominent in Maharashtra
(B) Hathonora is a site where a true hominid fossil was found
(C) The Earliest evidence of Rice cultivation has come from Belan Valley
(D) The people of all sites in Rajasthan during the Neolithic age were aware of Bricks
39. Which of the following Indus Valley sites is not a present in India?
40. At which of the following Harappan sites, terracotta female figures were discovered?
(B) Kot Bala
(C) Kot Diji