76. The temple of Konark was built by Narasimha of the:
(A) Maratha Dynasty
(B) Chola Dynasty
(C) Ganga Dynasty
(D) Vijaynagar Empire
77. In stone age, the Microliths were most commonly found in which of the following ages?
78. Which of the following is a correct statement about Indus Valley Civilization?
(A) Both Harappa and Mohejodero are is located on the banks of Indus River
(B) Both Chanhudaro and Kalibangan were located within the boundaries of present day Rajasthan.
(C) Both Surkotada and Dholavira are located in Katch of Gujarat
(D) Lothal site was located on the bank of Narmada river
79. Which of the following is not a correct statement about Buddhist Canonical literature?
(A) Abhidhamma Pitaka was compiled in third Buddhist Council
(B) Digha Nikaya is a part of the Sutta Pitaka
(C) Vinaya Pitaka primarily deals with monastic rules for monks and nuns
(D) Sutta Pitaka deals with philosophy and psychology and lays down methods for training the mind.
80. Which of the following rulers were closely associated with Yuehzhi nomadic people?
(D) None of them