46. As per the Hindu Philosophy, what is the number of articles under the restraints and practices (Yamas and Niyamas)?
47. Who among the following was the first famous and powerful king of the Sen dynasty?
(A) Ballal Sen
(B) Vijay Sen
(C) Samanta Sen
(D) Vikram Sen
48. Vedic mythology refers to an ancient settlement called Pushkalavati after Pushkal, who was the son of King Bharata in the epic Ramayan. What is the modern location of Pushkalavati?
(C) Peshawar (in Pakistan)
49. Pushyamitra Shunga, who was originally a Senapati of the Mauryan Empire and assassinated the last Mauryan Emperor Brihadrath in 185 BC was a ____?
50. Savatthi was capital of which among the 16 Mahajanpadas?