1. Which of the following mineral is involved in protein metabolism and oxidation reactions?
2. Which of the following mineral deficiency may result into impaired growth and development, skin lesions and loss of appetite?
3. Which of the following is not a function of iron?
A. Oxygen transport
B. Immune function
C. Brain function
D. Gene regulation
4. Consumption of which nutrient leads to the multiplication of oral bacteria?
5. Examples of goitrogenic foods are __________ and __________ .
A. turnips and corn
B. rutabagas and okra
C. raw cabbage and turnips
D. cassava and lettuce