16. Which of the following is correct?
A. Cobalt is part of vitamin B12
B. Cobalt will not replace the need for vitamin B12 in humans
C. Both (a) and (b)
D. Cobalt will replace the need for vitamin B12 in humans
17. Which of the following is required as a component of blood hemoglobin?
18. Adding __________ to a breakfast of cereal will help your body absorb iron.
B. orange juice
19. Which of the following ion is required for the development of sound teeth with resistance to tooth decay?
A. Fluoride ion
B. Sodium ion
C. Chloride ion
D. Magnesium ion
20. Which of the following two beverages contribute 20 to 30 percent of our daily manganese intake?
A. Milk or tea
B. Cola or coffee
C. Tea or orange juice
D. Milk or orange juice