21. Which is different from the other three with respect to fine motor Movement ?
A. Dot Joining
D. Separation of fruits and vegetables
22. At the pre-primary stage reading aloud while writing is given importance. This is based on which theory of learning ?
A. Trial & Error
23. According to Emile, the noblest work in education is to make a/an
C. good citizen
D. reasoning man
24. Which one of the following is not taken into consideration while preparing the blue-print for a test ?
B. Instructional objectives
C. From of questions
D. Teaching time
25. The field of study concerned with the construction of thought processes, including remembering, problem solving, and decision-making is called
D. Cognitive Development