11. Which of the following statements is not true?
A. Growth is a biological process
B. Development is a quantitative process
C. Education is a goal-oriented process
D. Learning is a process of behavioral changes
12. Which of the following is not the tool for Formative Assessment in the scholastic domain?
A. Conversation Skill
B. Multiple Choice Question
D. Oral Questions
13. According to John Dewey, school is a __________ institution, and education is a __________ process.
A. social, social
B. social, philosophical
C. philosophical, philosophical
D. environmental, psychological
14. Special education is related to–
A. Educational for talented students
B. Educational programs for disabled
C. Training programs for Teachers
D. Training program for retarded
15. Which of the following statement is not true in case of multiple choice questions?
A. Even an inexperienced teacher can prepare the questions easily
B. All choices appear to be plausible
C. Error-free and quick evaluation is possible by computer
D. Only one of the choices is the correct answer