6. Term PSRN in development implies–
A. Problem solving, reasoning and numeracy
B. Problem solving relationship and numeracy
C. Perceptual skill, reasoning and numeracy
D. Perceptual skill, relationship and numbers
7. “Individual learns from his own mistakes” This statement is based on which learning theory?
A. Instrumental conditioning
C. Trial & Error
D. Classical conditioning
8. What should be the role of teacher in meeting the individual differences?
A. Try to know the abilities, interest and aptitude of individuals
B. Try to adjust the curriculum as per the needs of individuals
C. Both (A) and (B)
D. None of these
9. Teachers should present information to the students clearly and in interesting way, and relate this new information to the things students
A. don’t know
B. already know
C. willing to know
D. not willing to know
10. If a child has a mental age of 5 years and a chronological age of 4 years than what will be the IQ of the child?