1. Which of the following services use TCP?
A. 1 and 2
B. 2, 3 and 5
C. 1, 2 and 4
D. 1, 3 and 4
2. What layer in the TCP/IP stack is equivalent to the Transport layer of the OSI model?
D. Network Access
3. Which of the following describe the DHCP Discover message?
1. It uses FF:FF:FF:FF:FF:FF as a layer 2 broadcast.
2. It uses UDP as the Transport layer protocol.
3. It uses TCP as the Transport layer protocol.
4. It does not use a layer 2 destination address.
A. 1 only
B. 1 and 2
C. 3 and 4
D. 4 only
4. You want to implement a mechanism that automates the IP configuration, including IP address, subnet mask, default gateway, and DNS information. Which protocol will you use to accomplish this?
5. Which of the following is the private IP address?