1. Which of the following commands sets the secret password to Cisco?
A. enable secret password Cisco
B. enable secret cisco
C. enable secret Cisco
D. enable password Cisco
2. You type the following command into the router and receive the following output:
Router#show serial 0/0 ^ % Invalid input detected at '^' marker.
Why was this error message displayed?
A. You need to be in privileged mode.
B. You cannot have a space between serial and 0/0.
C. The router does not have a serial0/0 interface.
D. Part of the command is missing.
3. Which of the following commands will display the current IP addressing and the layer 1 and 2 status of an interface?
1. show version
2. show protocols
3. show interfaces
4. show controllers
5. show ip interface
A. 1, 2 and 4
B. 2, 3 and 5
C. 3 and 4 only
D. None of the above
4. You type show running-config and get this output:
[output cut] Line console 0 Exec-timeout 1 35 Password BIXPASSWD Login [output cut]
What do the two numbers following the exec-timeout command mean?
A. If no command has been typed in 35 seconds, the console connection will be closed.
B. If no router activity has been detected in 1 hour and 35 minutes, the console will be locked out.
C. If no commands have been typed in 1 minute and 35 seconds, the console connection will be closed.
D. If you’re connected to the router by a Telnet connection, input must be detected within 1 minute and 35 seconds or the connection will be closed.
5. What layer of the OSI model would you assume the problem is in if you type show interface serial 1 and receive the following message? “Serial1 is down, line protocol is down.”
A. Physical layer
B. Data Link layer
C. Network layer
D. None. It is a router problem.