1. Which one of the following pairs is not correctly matched?
(A) Baz Bahadur- Malwa
(B) Sultan Muzaffar Shah-Gujarat
(C) Yusuf Adil Shah-Ahmednagar
(D) Qutub Shah -Golkunda
2. Which among the following office was held by the superintendent of the port under the Mughals?
3. The lowest in rank in the Maratha infantry was of__?
4. Which among the following Mughal Emperor was also known as Roshan Akhtar?
(A) Ahmed Shah
(B) Muhammad Shah
(C) Jahandar Shah
(D) Shah Alam
5. The irrigation tax was charged on the farmers for the first time by which among the following Sultans?
(A) Alauddin Khilji
(B) Ghiyasuddin Tughlaq
(C) Mohammad Tughlaq
(D) Firoz Tughlaq