16. You have linked SQL*Plus to an external text editor. To invoke the text editor for use within SQL*Plus, which command do you use?
A. Open [FileName] B. Show [FileName] C. Alter [FileName] D. Edit [FileName]
17. The default extension for an Oracle SQL*Plus file is:
18. An Oracle System Change Number (SCN):
A. is a value that is incremented whenever a dirty read occurs.
B. is incremented whenever a deadlock occurs.
C. is a value that keeps track of explicit locks.
D. is a value that is incremented whenever database changes are made.
19. To obtain the structure of an Oracle table, the command to use is:
A. STRUCTURE [TableName].
B. DESCRIBE [TableName].
C. DESCRIBE STRUCTURE [TableName].
D. DESC TABLE [TableName].
20. To see the contents of the SQL*Plus buffer, type: